In compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data referred to in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/679), we wish to inform you how your personal data are being processed by Paolo Astori.
What data are processed?
- The data processed are only those which are needed for identification (name, surname, company name, registered office, address, VAT number, etc.) and those which are indispensable for the proper execution of the professional and contractual relationship that may be in progress.
- The data can be collected from the interested parties, by phone, fax, e-mail or through the company website and stored at our office. The data are collected and recorded on paper and electronically, for the explicit and legitimate purposes indicated below:
- Fulfillment of normative obligations, foreseen by laws, decrees, regulations and / or other similar acts, as well as by the community legislation;
- Management of relationships with customers, suppliers, banks, etc. (ex: monitoring the progress of relations with customers and collaborators, technical information and assistance).
- Access to the site allows the identification of the IP address of the user that is stored in the terms and with the purposes provided for by the Law in the access logs.
Is the provision of personal data mandatory?
- The provision of personal data requested, for the purpose n. 1 above (obligations arising from Italian and EU law), is mandatory and the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to establish relationships with Paolo Astori
The provision of personal data for the purpose n. 2 above (performance of normal business operations), it is not mandatory, but the refusal to supply them may give rise to the impossibility to perform one or more agreed services, or to the impossibility to stipulate new contractual relations.
- In the context of administrative-accounting and tax-related activities, it is sometimes necessary to communicate some of the data processed (eg: banks, external consultants, public offices).
A list of such persons is available at the Paolo Astori's headquarters.
The scope of data diffusion is exclusively national with the exception of any data requested by foreign countries where the customer resides. Some data may be collected from third-party services used by the site.
Paolo Astori undertakes not to communicate or disseminate any information concerning it for commercial purposes and not to sell, share or cede its databases, always in compliance with the rules and exceptions indicated by law (ex: Judicial Authority).
- The data acquired by Paolo Astori are not disclosed except to Authorities recognized by the Law for the sole fulfillment of obligations deriving from legislative provisions, such as for example but without excluding the general periodic communications of a fiscal nature.
- In no case the data are processed, transferred or communicated outside the Italian territory.
Dissemination of data and their processingThe data related to the web services of this site will be transmitted and stored in computers and subsequently processed only by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Personal data voluntarily provided by users by e-mail or by filling in appropriate forms are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
How are the data processed?
- The data supplied are processed manually even with the aid of electronic instrumentation, and / or recorded by automatic systems such as connection logs.
- Data retention terms are normally established as follows:
- not less than ten yeasrs for the data required by the Law regarding the purposes n ° 1 (fiscal conservation);
- 36 (thirty-six) months from the termination of the service provision and / or sale of goods for those relating to the purpose 2 unless otherwise regulated by specific legal obligations;
- those established by law for any other type of processing, such as non-exhaustive example of the conservation of access logs.
- Data processing does NOT provide for any automated decision making and / or user profiling activity.
What are your rights regarding the data?
In relation to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 11-12-15-17-18-20 of the DPR General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/67 You have the right:
- To know at any time what are your personal data in possession of Paolo Astori and how they are used.
- To request the updating, integration, rectification or cancellation of such data in compliance with the applicable law provisions and impeding the cancellation (eg obligatory fiscal data).
- To request the suspension or oppose their processing by sending a request to that purpose, in any form (fax, e-mail, letter) to the addresses indicated on the website in the "Contact" section.
In the exercise of these rights, you may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals or associations.
- To request the cancellation or limitation of the processing.
The security of the Information and data provided is guaranteed by the adoption of all the minimum security measures provided for by the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and its Annex B).
The company has also implemented constant monitoring and verification of data security in order to ensure the highest level of security of the same.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller of your data is Paolo Astori SPA Via Mirabella 9, Gattico (NO), ITALY
What are the general criteria adopted for the processing of data?
The data that is collected and recorded are processed on the basis of principles of lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness and non-excess.